TRIBUTE TO MY TURBONERDZ'

First off, Merry Christmas Turbonerdz'! 🎉🎊🎉 I am very sure everyone has been having a great time because it be like say Sapa dey on vacation, lol. This episode is actually meant to be a tribute but I would love to briefly talk about road safety before any vote of thanks. I understand these are jolly times and everyone is on the road, either within town or interstate, but we are all going to be in vehicles or on motorcycles. Hence, it is important to give some safety tips;

1. The Use of Seatbelts

The use of seatbelts can not be over emphasized. On my way home for the Christmas break, I sat in the "shotgun" position of the transport vehicle and midway into the journey, my seatbelt came off on it's own. I checked and realized the seat belt holder was not good, so it kept on popping out. I could have just relaxed and let it be, but I kept fixing it in because I know how important the seatbelt can be in case of an accident.

You all know how strong the windshield of a car is, imagine breaking through such thick glass with ones head, in the event of a collision. A lot of people die not because of the accident itself but because there was nothing to hold them in place during the accident. I watched a documentary recently and a pathologist involved in investigating Princess Diana's death said that if only she was wearing her seatbelt, she could possibly still be alive.

Biko, use your seatbelts!

2. Do not Drink and Drive/Overspeed

Me I like shayo! I no dey even hide am but once I know I am driving to an event, I no dey take pass one bottle. Everyone knows their limit, please stick to it, so you do not turn a time of joy into one of sorrow for your family. Once again, me I like need for speed but not reckless and senseless speeding especially under the influence. The roads are quite busy because of the season, so please keep to the speed limits and stop forming Vin Diesel on your narrow street.

3. Always put on a Helmet

This one is more tailored towards our bikers. There is nothing worse than being involved in a motorcycle crash without a helmet. No one wishes bad for anyone, but if anything happens to your faculty (brain), you are automatically a vegetable, Tinubu would even be better off than you. Also for the passengers, especially the bad bitches who like bikers, if he does not have a helmet for you, then better enter Emeka's benz and do not forget to put on your seat belt. 

THE TRIBUTE

I had this blog set up since 2021 and I kept writing but never published. My greatest fear was that I would be wasting my time and no one would read my blogposts, but you Turbonerdz' proved me wrong. The numbers might not be much but it is amazing having 50 and sometimes 100+ people reading my blogposts, commenting and encouraging me. I have met a lot of wonderful people through this blog and I absolutely love doing this writing thing.

There is no Turbonerdz with my Turbonerdz', therefore I say a big THANK YOU to all my 16 subscribers, as well as everyone who has read and shared my blogposts. God bless you real good ❤I will not be back immediately next year, as I have exams and will be fighting for my life. This is me signing out for the year in grand style and wishing you all a prosperous New Year. 🎉🎊🎉

Always remember to Turbo that engine! ✌🏾




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A NISSAN HAS MY HEART

Nigerian Transporters VS Professional Racers

The SUV Craze